Le grand concours de pêche de Strangleronce v.1.7

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1 - 2Page précédente 
Phictos
Potosh Potosh PooOotOooOosh
Hero Mythique du forum
Phictos
218 messages postés
   Posté le 31-08-2005 à 22:11:22   Voir le profil de Phictos (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Phictos   

La pêche wow tu sort pas de ton pc Au contraire tu est même bien incrusté dedans

--------------------

---------------

Вторая часть некогда сверхпо&
X-OR_C_prOOt
SmaylleMaïHasse !!!
Entité Universelle
X-OR_C_prOOt
5697 messages postés
   Posté le 31-08-2005 à 22:19:13   Voir le profil de X-OR_C_prOOt (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à X-OR_C_prOOt   

*dbg*
Phictos
Potosh Potosh PooOotOooOosh
Hero Mythique du forum
Phictos
218 messages postés
   Posté le 31-08-2005 à 22:24:05   Voir le profil de Phictos (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Phictos   

dbg?

wTf ?

--------------------

---------------

Вторая часть некогда сверхпо&
Demethor
Entité Universelle
Demethor
3087 messages postés
   Posté le 23-09-2005 à 17:37:39   Voir le profil de Demethor (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Demethor   

Plop,

un p'tit up parceque je crois que la fameuse arme dont parlait un livre de pêche a été trouvée !!

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51877

Pix: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4586/fishterminator0tz.jpg

Lol le truc de malade ^^ :

1st of all you need to win the Fishing contest in BB 3times in a row. A day after that you`ll find a letter in your postbox. There will be a godlen Statue in it called "Fishermans Friend - Hattrick Champion"
You can now visit Nat Pagle in Theramore, show him the statue. He will start to dance for 12 min and 27 sec. Anfter 12 Min and 27 sec full of joy he has a blue questionmark over his head. The quest is called "Sharks cant be fished by a noob" He wants you to get him 2 Core Armor Kits and 2 firecores. Youll get 200 rep Points for that. Its not that hard. You Only need to do this 8 times.
After that he gives you the lower part of The Fish terminator. After that you get another quest for the Top of the fishing pole. Its called "Sharks cant be fished by a noob, I told you before!" After you accept this quest There is 1hour timer on you. You need to get 1 mature Black dragon sinews for the top of the fishing pole, the tricky part is to kill onyxia in 1 hour or the timer is gone, then you have to start with winnig the cup again 3 times in a row...
So I called my guild to do Onyxia (GOGOGO! FAST! NOW!) we killed her, and i ninjaed the dragon sinew, dragonstalkers helm and the 18slot bag 13 sec before the timer ended.Im the guildmaster, I am allowed to ninjaloot.
After that you need to get the sinew to Nat Paigle. Now he wants you to get a Mahaghoni Wood Staff. The quest is called "Sharks cant be fished by a noob, I know what Im talking about, dude!"
There is only 1 Mahagoni Tree in Azeroth, its a big glowing tree that spawns randomly over Azeroth. I used the world defense Channel to ask people where the tree is, after accepting the quest you have only 24 hour to find it. I was lucky, the Mahagoni tree spwaned somewhere in Felwood, some guys that admire me cause of my legendary equipment found the tree and gave me a message.
I went back to Nat Pagle, gave him the wood (you just need to pick it up) and he gave me another quest. "How to play with the big fishes"
That was the simple part, he wanted me to give him 2k gold, the reward was: NAT PAGLES FISH TERMINATOR ;-)

The fish terminator doesnt increase fishing, but you can now go to the Beach (it works in BB, Ashzara and Ashenvale - at least thats where i tested It, so I think it works anywhere on the Beach) and fish WHITE Sharks. When you fish a white shark a White Shark spawn (in water of course, dude) Its a LVL 62-63 Elite Mob. You better bring a little army with you, we did them with 38man, 2 of the raidmembers left, they pissed their pants after they saw the shark. Hope your MT is well wquipped, the shark does about 4-6k damnage per hit, but he doesnt do anything special except biting the MT unless his life goes down to 15%. At 15% he does 28k damnage per hit, you cant survive the hits, you just need to do maximum damnage output bevore evry 1 dies. Its not a problem if youre a real pimp. A good Idea is to bring only 3 Healers, 1 tank and 35 hunters, cause Hunters are the #1 killer machines and you have 35 pets in addition. The sharks have a 5% dropchance for "Elixir of the Masterfisher" That increases fishing by 235 for 90sec. If you have all diremaul buffy on you (after doing a Tribute Run) the dropchance increases 200%, so you get 2 Elixir from 1 shark.
Now you can go to MC and do Lava fishing.
After killing Ranaros you can fish in The lava if your skill is at least 635 (300+100+235) and you will fish a legendary letter. The letter is called "A orange letter"

The writing on this letter is:

YOU WON THE FISHING CHAMPIONSHIPS 3 TIMES IN A ROW, COLLECTED CORE ARMORKITS AND STUFF, FOUND A GOD DAMN RARE TREE KILLED ONYXIA, WHITE SHARKS AND RAGNAROS, AND ALL YOU GET IS THIS LOUSY ORANGE LETTER.

Well, thats it. You only get the letter. But hey, youre a real pimp! Congratz!

Fake mais marrant

Message édité le 23-09-2005 à 17:38:47 par Demethor
Haut de pagePages : 1 - 2Page précédente 

Forum du Clan HnS  A propos de World of Warcraft  Discussions Générales  Le grand concours de pêche de Strangleronce v.1.7Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum